Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Countries I've Been To

Muchang Charting Her Has-Been-To Places
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

To date, I have been to these places:

1. Andorra

2. Belgium : Brussels
3. Czech Republic : Prague
4. France : studied here for nearly 9 years
5. Germany : roadtrip with Dalila ( Cologne, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Freiburg)
6. Greece : Athens
7. Indonesia 
8. Ireland : Belfast
9. Italy : Milan, Venice
10. Japan : exchange student program for 2 weeks in Nagoya back in 2002.
11. Luxembourg
12. Malaysia : I LIVE HEEERE! :)
13. Monaco
14. Netherlands
15. Saudi Arabia : umrah when I was a kid
16. Spain : Barcelona, Saint Sebastien 
17. Sweden : Stockholm
18. Switzerland : Lausanne, Basel
19. Thailand : Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai (when I was a kid, so can't really remember).
20. Turkey : Antalya, Pamukkale, Ankara
21. United Kingdom : roadtrip with the parents

No comments:

Post a Comment