Here goes my list - and the goals I've achieved so far will be in bold font.
TravelI will travel to the following places :
5. New Zealand
7. Eastern Europe
8. Balkan Countries
9. North America
10. South America - Brazil, Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador
11. Discover the caves in Mulu
12. Bring the kids to Legoland and USS Singapore
13. Thailand - Krabi, Hat Yai, Koh Lipe (Hat Yai done 13-15 May 2016)
14. Indonesia - Bali and Lombok, Flores
15. Russia - Trans-Siberia
16. Bring mum and dad to Hawaii
17. Philipines - Boracay, Cebu
18. Laos - Luang Prabang
20. Myanmar - Mekong river
22. Sri Lanka - Maldives
23. Caribbean Islands
24. North Africa
(I have currently traveled to 20 different countries, and most of them are European when I was studying in France).
I will visit and see the following sights:
25. The Great Wall of China
26. The Taj Mahal
27. Machu Pichu
28. The Great Pyramids
30. The Terracotta Soldiers of Xian, China
31. Burj Al Khalifa
AdventureI will :
32. Become a certified scuba diver.
33. Go on a river-rafting trip.
34. Swim with the dolphins.
35. Ride in a hot air balloon ( Capadocia, Turkey)
36. Ziplining from Spain to Portugal.
37. Take a ride on an ATV
38. Go on a safari in UAE and in Africa
39. Bungee jumping in New Zealand and from Macau Tower
41. Paragliding from Bukit Jugra.
42. Absailing and canyoning at Jerangkang Waterfall.
43. Run a 10K race.
44. Hike Gunung Kinabalu.
45. Hike Bromo.
46. Hike Rinjani.
47. Build or buy by dream house.
48. Own at least 10 properties at the age of 35 valued at RM3 Million.
49. Own a Mercedes or Lexus.
50. Have a personal gym in my home.
51. Have a mini library in my home.
52. Learn how to take world-class photographs.
53. Have RM3,000,000 net worth when I retire
54. Write and publish a book
55. Write and publish a ebook
56. Be a founder of a Rumah Anak-anak Yatim.
57. Give a speech or conduct a seminar (brush up on my public speaking skills)
58. 30-days of Helping Others
59. 30-days of expressing gratitude to friends and family
60. Be an early riser for a year
61. Complete solat sunat before and after the 5 daily obligatory solats.
62. Fasting on days of sunat.
63. Memorise the first 10 and last 10 ayats of Surah Al-Kahfi
64. Cook 30 different recipes in 30 days
65. Own at least 30 sublets by 2020.
66. 3 months of morning juicing.
67. Give up sugar for a year.
68. Give up coffee for a year.
69. Give up Fast Food for a year.
70. Become a morning jogger.
71. Post a YouTube video that generates 1 million views.
72. Go on a missions trip.
73. Create my own clothing brand line
74. Save 8 months of expenses in an EMERGENCY fund.
75. Pay off all credit cards.
76. Pay off all personal loans.
77. Help 10 people accomplish their life goal.
78. Host a webinar.
79. Start a successful business with a close friend.
80. Annually earn more than RM500k (net profit) from our business.
81. Learn better memorization skills.
82. Marry a man who'll be my imam.
83. Have kids and watch them grow into good muslim and muslimahs
84. Exercise regularly (20minutes daily)
85. Buy mum and dad whatever they wish to have
86. Love the anak buahs like my own
87. Prioritize family than anything else in this world
88. Save up RM10,000
89. Save up RM15,000
90. Save up RM20,000
91. Save up RM30,000
92. Save up RM50,000
93. Save up RM100,000
94. Get into the Tourism Industry, start my own B&B or Backpackers Hostel.
95. Have my own swimming pool.
96. Have my own outdoor reading area/garden with fountain etc
97. Buy a GoPro Hero 4 Silver for underwater photography
98. Find ways to gain extra income of at least RM5K/month.
99. Spread love
100. Educate people and be a life/motivation consultant
101. Be a finance consultant